Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Natural Herbs Market!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tags: FOR ALLERGEN
- To suppress the "early" phase of the allergic reaction and to reduce the migration (movement) of the cells involved in the inflammatory reaction and the release of certain substances (mediators) associated with the "delayed" allergic reaction;
- Reducing the symptoms of allergy;
- In urticaria (hives), itching, redness;
- Overcoming the allergic reaction resulting from contact with certain foods and beverages;
- To prevent the symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis;
- For prevention - to avoid allergic attacks and crises;
- The combination of ingredients incorporated in the ALERGOXIN formula provides a systemic, broad-spectrum approach to effecting therapeutic action.
- Mint 135 mg
- Helps to soothe the skin with irritation, relieves pain from insect bites, urticaria and rashes. Regular use of mint is very useful for patients with asthma, as it is a very good relaxant.
- Hawthorn 135 mg
- It soothes the nervous system and is used for insomnia. Extremely well-influenced allergic crises that exacerbate nervous anxiety and decreased immunity.
- Valeriana 135 mg
- It soothes the central nervous system, used in cardiovascular neurosis, neurotic headaches, stroke and certain gastrointestinal problems. The valerian herb is also known for its properties to soothe and relieve the mucous membranes, which in the case of allergic reactions go away and make breathing difficult. It has a soothing effect on skin irritations, pruritus, neurodermatitis, photodermata, insect bites, contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis.
- Salvia 135 mg
- The herbs of this herb take away nervous tension, soothe depression and headaches. Salvia (sage) has been known for thousands of years with its therapeutic effect on diseases such as allergic rhinitis, rhinosinusitis, rhinoconjunctivitis, oral allergic reactions, food allergies and insect bites.
- Uterine 135 mg
- It has anesthetic, antibacterial, anti-viral, antioxidant, antispasmodic, pain and nerve-rejuvenating action. Lower the high temperature. It relieves the mucous membrane and removes the unpleasant symptoms of burning and discomfort during allergic conditions. Soothes eye watery.
- Nettle 135 mg
- Known for its exceptional antihistamine effect, nettle is the strongest natural healer of allergies. As well as having a powerful influence on the control of the symptoms of various allergic conditions, the nettle has the power to treat many allergies: insect, drug, food and skin allergies, urticaria, eczema and atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, respiratory allergies, allergic rhinitis, asthma, even severe anaphylaxis conditions.
- The main thing in this combination of concentrated plant extracts is caring for the state of the body as a whole, namely the impact on all the "weaknesses" that are responsible for the occurrence of an allergic reaction - nervous tension, resistance to non-specific allergens and immune response of the organism.
- ALERGOXIN relieves symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis and skin reactions
- Dream fever
- Sensitivity to dust
- Itching in the nose
- Worrying eyes
- Burning and itching in the eyes
- Swelling, redness and itching of the skin
- RECOMMENDED RECEIVING
- 60 drops 2-3 times a day, dissolved in 50 ml of water or juice
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women!
- Compatible with drug therapy.
- Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age.
- For maximum results, professionals recommend a minimum intake of three months.