DOPPELHERZ aktiv Vital Eyes + Omega 3 is a dietary vitamin supplement that is suitable for administration:
- Prolonged standing in front of a computer or artificial lighting;
- For students and learners;
- Use of contact lenses;
- To reduce eye fatigue;
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight;
- In smokers often drink alcohol party;
- High dose of essential Omega 3 fatty acids DHA + EPA
- Increased doses of lutein and zeaxanthin
- Vitamins and minerals beneficial effect, protecting the eye.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) is the most valuable Omega-3 fatty acid. At high concentrations of DHA is in the brain and the eye. It is a structural component of photoreceptor membranes of the retina. The presence of DHA in cell membranes, on the one hand is a prerequisite for the proper functioning of the receptor and the transmission of visual impulses, on the other hand, protects the cells from damage. DHA is involved in the transmission of impulses between neurons (via neurotransmitters).
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) is also an important omega-3 fatty acid and is normally present in fish oil. It can be metabolized to DHA in the liver.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are pigments normally present in the macula ( "yellow spot") - the most sensitive part of the retina. "Yellow spot" located in the middle of the back of the retina responsible for central vision, for example. for reading, and for color vision. These pigments act as a protective filter dangerous UV radiation and allows the eye to maintain its full capacity. Lutein and zeaxanthin accumulate in the lens, preventing its structures from the damaging effects of free radicals, particularly pronounced after age 40.
- High risk to the aging eye;
- Antioxidant protection;
- Harmful direct effect of UV rays;
- In stress load and unbalanced diet;
- Smokers and people working in contaminated or dry / dusty environment