HAIR PLUS REVITALIZING™ is a revitalizing cocktail containing Phosphatidic acid, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Superoxide Dismutase and a complex of amino acids to stimulate and correct numerous types of alopecia.
- Phosphatidic Acid: stimulates the growth and proliferation of epithelial cells of hair bulbs prolonging the Anagen phase of hair growth instead of the catagen phase.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): it is of both animal and vegetable origin (plants, liver, heart, kidney and milk-derivatives). It has a protective function for the hair, eyes, skin, nails and muscles.
- Superoxide Dismutase: from birth, free radicals are active in the body and they increase in number as a result of external factors such as electromagnetic, chemical and environmental pollution. Superoxide Dismutase is a component extracted from melon seeds and works directly as an antioxidant on the immune system.
Frequency of treatment: the number of treatments depends on the type of skin to treat.
Results are visible after the first session.
Composition: a sterile cosmetic solution for professional use, 5 10 ml vials that can be used from 5-10 sessions.
Storage: store the product at a temperature below 25°C.
Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
• female and male baldness
• male frontal-parietal alopecia
• UV rays, stress, post-infections, malnutrition and spot baldness
• post-pregnancy alopecia, alopecia in menopause