Abisan 200ml Support the well-being of the respiratory system as well as the lung’s mucous membrane.
Abisan is produced from selected, hand collected spruce branch shoot and Iceland lichen grown in pure Finnish nature. Spruce branch shoot and Iceland lichen have traditionally been used for their mucus extracting property and to support the well-being of respiratory passages and lung’s mucous membrane.
Abisan’s active ingredients are spruce branch, icelandic lichen, peppermint and anise extract, and menthol. Product’s ethanol content is approx. 5,0 vol-%.
- Tasty and natural Abisan is produced from carefully selected and handpicked spruce branch shoot and Iceland lichen from pure Finnish nature. Spruce branch shoot and Iceland lichen have traditionally been used for their mucus extracting properties and to support the well-being of the respiratory system as well as the lung’s mucous membrane.
- As active ingredients, Abisan contains spruce branch shoot, Icelandic lichen, peppermint, anise, menthol and honey. In combination, these ingredients are effective in upper respiratory tract irritations, especially in easing a cough and extracting mucus.
- Icelandic lichen gets its name from traditional use in Iceland for irritations in the digestive tract and problems with the larynx. In Central Europe, Icelandic lichen is known as a herb for relieving coughs.
- Icelandic lichen contains water soluble polysaccharides, such as lichenin, isolichenin and lichen acids, which prevent bacterial growth, extract mucus, sooth a cough and irritated mucous membranes.
- Spruce branch shoot contains, for example, ethereal oils and has an effect on a cough, and it is antimicrobic.
- Peppermint helps to extract mucus. It is traditionally used to disinfect the mouth and throat, to increase gall bladder secretion, and to sooth and alleviate smooth muscle cramps. Peppermint has also been used in intestinal tract problems and as a refreshing substance.
- Honey supplements the effect of the herbs as it contains many organic compounds, enzymes, minerals and vitamins useful for the body.
How to use:
15 ml (1 tablespoonful) 1 – 3 times per day