Abofarma Varistasi plus gel stimulates microcirculation and relieves the feeling of fatigue and heaviness in the legs, thanks to the synergy between the barrier effect and the function of its active ingredients.
Varistasi plus gel is a medical product developed for people who suffer from varicose veins. It relieves the accompanying symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency, such as: a feeling of heavy and tired legs, swelling in the lower extremities and painful muscle spasms.
When a person’s work requires standing in one place, especially in an upright position, the blood in the lower extremities begins to stagnate and blood microclots begin to form around the venous valves, which grow larger over time. This, in turn, leads to a narrowing of the opening at the venous valves and, accordingly, to an increase in the pressure in the blood vessels below them. As a result, the valves become clogged and the veins expand.
Here are the factors that lead to the development of varicose veins:
– prolonged standing in an upright position – when the leg muscles do not contract, venous outflow to the heart becomes difficult and venous pressure increases;
– overweight – obesity increases venous pressure in the lower extremities;
– family congenital predisposition – one of the most common risk factors;
– experienced leg trauma, surgical intervention – disrupts normal blood flow;
– gender – women develop varicose veins more often. It is believed that hormone levels affect the vein walls – women taking hormonal preparations, either for contraception or after menopause, are more likely to have such problems.
The gel is a combination of the extracts of several plants that help to strengthen and stabilize the venous walls, reduce the formation of edema and bruising and improve the supply of tissues with oxygen.