20.00$

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, found mostly in bones and teeth. About 99 percent of our calcium is found in the body system and dental systems (bones and teeth), mostly in the form of calcium.

Compare

Description

CALCIUM MAGNESIUM x120 CAPSULES A combination of important micronutrients to improve the health of the bones and not only!
CALCIUM MAGNESIUM is a combination of irreplaceable nutrients:

Calcium
Magnesium
Phospho
Bop
Vitamin D3
Calcium
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, found mostly in bones and teeth. About 99 percent of our calcium is found in the body system and dental systems (bones and teeth), mostly in the form of calcium. The other 1% remains in the whole body tissue.

Ingredients:
Calcium 500 mg
Phosphorus 38 mg
Magnesium 250 mg
Boron 2 mg

CALCIUM MAGNESIUM x120 CAPSULES Dosage:

We recommend that you take 4 capsules a day with food.

Brand

PURE NUTRITION