12.00$

About 99 percent of our calcium is found in the body system and dental systems (bones and teeth), mostly in the form of calcium. The other 1% remains in the whole body tissue.

Compare

Description

CALCIUM WITH VITAMIN D x100 TABLETS is the most abundant mineral in the human body, found mostly in bones and teeth. About 99 percent of our calcium is found in the body system and dental systems (bones and teeth), mostly in the form of calcium. The other 1% remains in the whole body tissue.

Calcium and vitamin D are two important micronutrients that work together in the body to maintain overall health. The complex relationship between vitamin D and calcium is especially important, which is why it is a part of high metabolism, as both are inseparable.

Although it is an important mineral, many children are also exposed to calcium deficiency.

Ingredients:
Calcium – 250 mg
Vitamin D3 – 250 IU

CALCIUM WITH VITAMIN D x100 TABLETS Dosage:

To stay in the normal range of calcium and avoid low levels, we recommend about 1000 milligrams a day for ascending men and women under 50.
It is advisable to take 1 tablet 1 to 4 times a day.

Brand

PURE NUTRITION