SOOTHING BALM AND MASK
Soothing Balm and Mask for the Eye Contour Area
Makeup removal, unsuitable cosmetics, pollution, sun, wind, cold or tears put the eye contour area to the test, causing redness, puffiness, sensations of irritation, etc.
The LIERAC solution:
A fatigue-smoothing balm that can be used every day or as a mask, formulated with a selection of soothing plants and softening floral waters for fresh, rested eyes.
Helps calm and decongest eyelids.
A revitalizing effect on visible signs of fatigue observed by consumers:
From the first use:
- The eye contour area feels immediately fresh 100%
- The eyelids are immediately rested 97%
- The eyelids are immediately “de-puffed” 85%
- Eyelid irritation and redness are immediately soothed 72%
Confirmed after 28 days of use:
- The eyelids are “de-puffed” 91%
- Eyelid irritation and redness are soothed 81%
Clinical test with 32 female volunteers between 18 and 60 years of age. Effect observed after the 1st application and after 4 weeks of use.
This ultra-fresh balm helps soothe and calm sensitive eyelids with its unique formula.
- 30% cornflower and witch hazel floral waters: these floral waters help decongest and instantly soothe sensations of irritation.
- Mallow and linden extracts: these botanical ingredients are known for their soothing and calming properties.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
DIOPTICALM can be used in two ways:
As a mask: apply the product in a thick layer and leave on for 5 minutes, then gently remove any excess.
As a regular eye cream: apply the product in the morning under makeup, or at night after removing makeup, lightly massaging in with fingertips. Reapply during the day if necessary.