Ferroforte B + C 250 ml.
Liquid iron – Vitamin supplement
- Tasty Ferroforte B+C is a well-absorbing, strong and stomach-friendly iron supplement.
- Contains iron in well-absorbing organic form iron citrate, iron rich herbs and B-vitamins and vitamin C, which enhance iron absorption and utilisation.
Black currant juice, Common horsetail extract, Nettle extract, Birch leaf extract, Isop extract, Syrup, Ribble grass extract, Lemon balm extract, Honey, Ascorbic acid, Iron citrate, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium riboflavin 5’-phosphate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Thickening and gelatining agents E 422, E 466, Preservatives E 202, E 211
Vitamin C 75 mg
Iron 18 mg
Vitamin B12 2,5 µg
Vitamin B2 1,4 mg
Vitamin B6 1,4 mg
Vitamin B1 1,1 mg
Folic acid 200 µg
- Iron (Fe) is an essential mineral that is needed for the formation of haemoglobin in red blood cells and to transport oxygen from the lungs to every cell. Long-term iron deficiency can lead to anemia, which is common especially among adolescents, young and pregnant women. Iron deficiency can appear among women in all age groups, e.g. during menses, pregnancy, breast-feeding, dieting, simple diet as well as during eating and absorption problems. Heavy sports is a common reason for iron deficiency among men.
- Women in particular have problems in getting enough iron. Iron deficiency can exists also among athletes, elderly people and convalescents. The blood’s iron content is measured by haemoglobin tests. Haemoglobin’s (Hb) reference value in women is 120-155 g/l and in men 130-180 g/l.
- Iron deficiency can be seen as tiredness, headaches, dizziness, lowered immunity, paleness, irritability and depression.
- B-vitamins are water-soluble vitamins vital to most human organs. Thiamine (B1) is important for metabolism, the skin and the nervous system. Riboflavin (B2) affects erythrocyte production like pyridoxine (B6) which also has a central role in amino acid metabolism. Vitamin B12 is needed for growth and nervous system as well as for erythrocyte production. A sufficient supply of folic acid is essential especially in pregnant women as it prevents embryo damages. Folic acid is also an important vitamin in erythrocyte production.
15 ml per day before a meal. Once opened the bottle can be stored refrigerated for 2 months.
250 ml and 500 ml bottle