Ferromax Tonic Strong 250 ml.
Liquid natural iron
- Iron in well-absorbing form of iron citrate and iron rich herbs
- Well-absorbing and stomach-friendly
- For adults, pregnant women, athletes, convalescents
Black currant juice, Common horsetail extract, Nettle extract, Birch leaf extract, Isop extract, Syrup, Ribble grass extract, Lemon balm extract, Honey, Iron citrate, Thickening and gelatining agents E 422, E 466, Preservatives E 202, E 211
15 ml contains:
Common horsetail 320 mg
Nettle 185 mg
Birch leaves 170 mg
Isop 155 mg
Ribble grass 140 mg
Lemon balm 110 mg
Honey 590 mg
Iron 18 mg
15 ml per day before a meal. Once opened a bottle can be stored refrigerated for 2 months.
- Tasty Ferromax Tonic Strong is a well-absorbing and stomach-friendly iron supplement that contains iron in well-absorbing organic form iron citrate and selected iron rich herbs. Ferromax Tonic Strong is recommended if you are dieting, have a simple diet, are pregnant, do a lot of sports and sweat a lot, are a convalescent or feel stressed and tired.
- Iron (Fe) is an essential mineral that is needed for the formation of haemoglobin in red blood cells and to transport oxygen from lungs to every cell. Long-term iron deficiency can lead to anemia, which is common especially among adolescents, the young and pregnant women. Iron deficiency can appear among women in all age groups e.g. during periods, pregnancy, breast feeding, dieting, simple diet as well as during eating and absorption problems. Heavy sports is a common reason for iron deficiency among men.
- Women in particular have problems in getting enough iron. Iron deficiency can exists also among athletes, elderly people and convalescents. The blood’s iron content is measured by haemoglobin tests. Haemoglobin’s (Hb) reference value in women is 120-155 g/l and in men 130-180 g/l.
- ·Iron deficiency can be seen as tiredness, headache, dizziness, lowered immunity, paleness, irritability and depression.