Fortesan 60 tabs
Curcumin extract – DL-Phenylalanine tablet
- Enhances joint mobility
- Active ingredients curcumin and phenylalanine
- Curcumin 500 mg and DL-phenylalanine 500 mg in daily dose
Anti-caking agents E 460 and E 551, Curcumin extract (Curcuma longa), DL-phenylalanine, Surface finishing agent E 470b
- Curcumin extract is manufactured from the rootstock of Curcuma longa L. which is also used as a spice e.g. the popular Indian curry spice turmeric, which is a member of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). For thousands of years it has been used in Indian Ayuervedic and traditional Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions including skin, bowel diseases, painful joint inflammation, chest pain, menstrual difficulties, bruises, etc.
- Curcumin is the primary pharmacologic agent of curcuminoid, as the effective ingredient of Curcumin extract. Curcumin is a versatile antioxidant preventing the harmful effects of free radicals in the body. It acts as anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anticarsinogenic agent as well as improves liver function and activates the pancreas.
- DL-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid affecting the brain’s transmitter agents. It is a combination of two amino acids, isomer D-phenylalanine and L-phenylalanine.
- DL-phenylalanine may regulate the levels of certain endorphins and tyrosine. By maintaining healthy endorphin and tyrosine levels, DL-phenylalanine nutritionally supports mental acuity and emotional well-being, while relaxing the stressed muscles and joints.
- DL-phenylalanine can also be used to treat chronic pain since it boosts the body’s natural painkilling response.
- Fortesan’s effects can be seen within 2-3 days after tablet intake, once the body’s natural endorphin level has been balanced.
2 tablets contain:
Curcumin 500 mg
DL-phenylalanine 500 mg
1 tablet twice per day. Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation or adolescence. Contains phenylalanine.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
60 tablets / 60 g