Islamax Syrup 250 ml.
Iceland lichen – Honey product
- For temporary cough to extract mucus.
Honey, Syrup, Iceland lichen extract (Cetraria islandica), Thyme extract (Thymus vulgaris), Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense), Anise extract (Pimpinella anisum), Potassium sorbate E202
3 tablespoonfuls (= 45 ml) Islamax is equal to
dried Iceland lichen 360 mg
dried thyme 135 mg
dried horsetail 90 mg
anise seeds 45 mg
For adults 15 ml (1 tablespoonful) 3 times per day.
- Tasty and natural Islamax contains extracts from Iceland lichen, horsetail extract, thyme and anise seeds. They have been used traditionally for their mucus expelling properties and to support the well-being of respiratory tracks and the lung’s mucous membrane.
- Honey supplements the effects of the herbs as it contains plenty of essential organic compounds, enzymes, minerals and vitamins.
- Lichenine and isolichenine, the effective herb components in Islamax are known to possess the following effects:
– lichenine and isolichenine extract mucus and alleviate irritation caused by cough
– traditionally, Iceland lichen has been used as an appetizer and to fight against infections in the intestines.