KERATOLIN GEL FOR CORNS AND CALLUSES 15ml – REMOVES CORNS AND CALLUSES
DESCRIPTION: Keratolin corn remover is a indicated for the removal of corns, calluses and warts. The everyday application of the gel for 7 to 10 days results in the complete removal of hyperkeratotic formations.
USAGE: Wash well, dry the skin and apply Keratolin corn remover every evening onto the affected area – corns, calluses, warts and cover with a plaster. Rinse with water in the morning.
After the third day remove the excessive thickened layers with pumice stone or foot file and repeat the procedure every other day untill the full recovery of the skin.
Apply the gel for at least 7-10 days and if there is no improvement within 20 days consult with a dermatologist.
- Lactic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid that speeds up the process of exfoliation, limits the growth of bacteria and stimulates the growth of new cells.
- Salicylic acid – beta – hydroxy acid that stimulates faster exfoliation of the skin.
- Glycolic acid – alpha-hydroxy acid that stimulates the exfoliation process and cellular regeneration.
- Intensively exfoliates the accumulated layer of dead skin
- Removes corns and calluses