Light Eyes Ultra from Promoitalia.
LIGHT EYES ULTRA™ is
an innovative revitalizing cocktail containing Ruscus, Vitamin C, antioxidants and Hexapeptides (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8), able to improve microcirculation, elasticity and periocular drainage.
– Hyaluronic Acid: one of the fundamental components of the connective tissue which enables the skin to maintain its form.
– Ruscus Blueberry: an excellent phlebotonic, increasing the venous tone and reducing the excessive permeability of capillaries.
– Rosemary: an antioxidant rich in phytolipids, useful for cutaneous repair.
– Chamomile Extract: anti-inflammatory and soothing action.
– Fermented Papaya: reduces oxidation thanks to its elevated carotenoid content and slows down the process of aging caused by free radicals.
– Vitamin C: assists in the formation of collagen, hyaluronic acid and of intracellular substances. It protects against the production of free radicals and strengthens cutaneous tissues, increasing the ability of protection against UVB.
Hexapeptides: reduces the depth of facial wrinkles caused by the contraction of facial muscles.Especially around the eye contour and prevents skin aging induced by repeated facial movements.
Superoxide Dismutase: extracted from melon seeds, SOD works as an antioxidant and protects the immune system. The SOD enzyme is found in all living organisms. Its role is to protect cells from oxidation.
light eyes ultra Details:
Frequency of treatment: the number of treatments depends on the type of skin to treat.
Results are visible after the first session.
Composition: a sterile cosmetic solution for professional use in a 10 ml vials that can be used for up to 25 sessions
Storage: store the product at a temperature below 25°C.
Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
light eyes ultra Indications:
Dark circles of circulatory stasis. Edema of the lower eyelid. Upper eyelid loose. Fine wrinkles. Bags under the eyes.
The number of procedures depends on the type and condition of the skin. Results are visible after the first procedure. Recommended for one procedure every two weeks (a total of 4 to 7 procedures). Maintenance therapy: one procedure every three months.