Magnecardin x500mg Contributes to the normal course of metabolism and energy production, electrolyte balance and reduces the feeling of fatigue and tiredness. Contributes to the normal functioning of muscles, cardiovascular and nervous systems, normal protein synthesis.
The magnesium in MAGNEKARDIN contributes to:
– normal metabolism and energy production
– restoration of electrolyte balance
– normal protein synthesis
– reduction of the feeling of tiredness and fatigue
– normal muscle function
– normal functioning of the nervous system
– maintaining normal mental function
– maintaining the normal condition of bones and teeth
– optimal functioning of the immune system
The source of magnesium in MAGNEKARDIN is magnesium taurate, which is considered to be the best form of magnesium for maintaining normal and rhythmic heart activity, normal functioning of blood vessels and normal absorption of blood sugar.
Magnesium taurate, of which
Magnecardin x500mg Dosage:
3 times x 2 tablets daily for one week.
Subsequent dosage: 2-3 tablets daily or as recommended by your doctor.