SCAREX – SCAR MANAGEMENT 15ml
DESCRIPTION: Scarex is a silicone gel specially formulated for the management of hypertrophic scars due to traumatic injury, surgery or burns of the skin. It stimulates the fast recovery of the skin and reduces the redness after laser procedures. Scarex flattens and smooths the scar while maintaining elasticity and hydration of the damaged area.
Contains Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 in a combination with high-density medical grade silicones which help the normal and fast recovery of the skin. Scarex forms an easily absorbed silicone micro-membrane which does not stick or damage clothes.
USAGE: Clean and pat the scar. dry Apply a small amount of the gel and rub. Wait 5-10 min to dry completely. Apply twice a day – morning and evening for 12-16 weeks. The use of Scarex gel could begin at least 24 hours after removing the stitches.
After Scarex gel dries makeup can be reapplied .
Suitable for use from children.
Do not apply on wounds that have not yet healed
Attention: If you experience burning, itching or redness cease use of the product. If complaints are not resolved within three days, consult a dermatologist.
- High density medical grade silicone – gently presses the tissues, creating “invisible” occlusive bandage over the scar, increasing the hydration of the area, softens the skin and smooths out the bumps.
- Provitamin B5 – reduces redness, soothes and stimulates skin regeneration
- Vitamin E – powerful antioxidant, protects the skin from external factors, regulate the natural water balance.
Scarex gel corrects thick and raised (hypertrophic) scars from operations, injuries and skin burns.
Can be used after laser therapy, to reduce the redness and the swelling, as it has a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
- Smooths, softens and corrects scars.
- For new scars – regulates the process of proper formation of cicatrix.
- Prevents excessive accumulation of cells to the injured area that cause the scar to spread
- Protects the scar from external factors and infections.
- Creates an invisible micro film.
- Does not cause skin irritation.
- Efficient and safe to use even on children.