SeleQ 60 tabs
- Strong Selenium 100 µg / tablet
- For immune system
- For heart
Anti-caking agents E 460, Corn starch, L-selenomethionine, Surface finishing agent E 470b
- Selenium (Se) is an essential trace elements found in rich content in nutrition, e.g. in meat, fish and dairy products. Recommended daily dosage is 40-50 μg. Safe dosage is considered as 300-400 μg.
- Selenium is essential in cell enzyme functions, especially as part of glutathione peroxidase enzyme protecting against oxidative stress.
- Selenium protects against harmful heavy metals such as Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium by lowering their bioavailability, reducing transport and toxicological properties.
- Selenium supports the body’s immune system especially in protection against viruses.
- Selenium regulates thyroid hormones.
- Selenium is an important trace element for the heart. Selenium is important also for the lungs, prostate, pancreas and liver, as well as the eyes, skin and hair.
- The Selenium in Seleq® is in well-absorbing form of organic L-selenomethionine.
- Human body absorbs Selenium easily in L-selenomethinine form as it is transported directly in the cells being immediately used for essential enzymes.
1 tablet contains:
Selenium 100 µg
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, yeast and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets /18 g