Verdin 24 coated tablets
Verdin is an innovative preparation made from concentrated natural extracts. Verdin is intended to counter the effect of dietary “mistakes”, bad nutrition, indigestion, alcohol abuse, or during the period of convalescence after hepatic disease.
Verdin is a medicine which is intended for countering effects such as:
• Feeling of fullness within the abdominal cavity
• Tightening around the area of the liver
• Susceptibility to flatulence
• Feeling of nausea after meals
How do the components of Verdin work?
• assist the functioning of the liver
• soothe the unpleasant feelings after the consumption of a heavy meal
• promote the increase of bile acids secretion, and, thus, make the processes of digestion and absorption of fats easier
• help to protect the liver against the effects of free radicals
• enable the stabilization of the hepatic cell membranes
Directions for use: 1 tablet, 2 times a day, before or after a meal. Do not exceed the recommended day dose . This medicine should not be taken by women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
Which components does the medicine Verdin contain?
Extract from Milk Thistle ( Silybum marianum)
• Assists the regeneration of the hepatic cells
• Protects the liver against the damaging influence of free radicals
• Adjusts the bile acid production and secretion
Extract from Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
• Supports the protection of the hepatic cells
• Soothes the destructive influence of the toxic substances upon the hepatic cells
• Supports the neutralization of the harmful metabolic products
• Regulates the process of digestion
• Soothes flatulence and feeling of fullness after meals
• Improves the secretion of bile
Composition (a day max. dose): extract from milk thistle ( Silybum marianum) 175 mg; extract from turmeric (Curcuma longa) 40 mg; peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) 10 mg; filling substances ( calcium carbonate, malt sugar, dextrin); carrier (a sodium salt of carbonic acid of carboxymethyl cellulose); other substances (silicon dioxide, stearate of magnesium); cover substances (hydroxypropylomethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid);
stain (dye) (chlorophyllin).
Made by Le Laboratoire de la Nature in France, for US Pharmacia Sp. z o. o.,
Ziębicka str. 40, 50 -507 Wrocław. 24 coated tablets in a carton. Dietary supplement.
The preparation can not be used as a substitute of differentiated diet.
The preparation should be stored in room temperature, in a place, which is inaccessible for children.