French grape – Wild blueberry extract capsule
- Highly bioavailable Memophenol™ extract
- Promotes learning in students
- Supports brain function in active adults
- Prevents cognitive decline in older individuals
Memophenol™ French grape (Vitis viniflera) and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extracts, Gelatin (capsule shell, bovine), Anti-caking agent E 551, Surface finishing agent E 470b
Dosage: 1 – 2 capsules per day, at least for 3 months, preferably 6 months. Not recommended during pregnancy, nursing or with anticoagulants.
Free from lactose, gluten, yeast and sweeteners.
Package size: 60 capsules / 24 g
- Large epidemiological studies have revealed that the dietary intake of specific polyphenols, mainly flavonoids, is directly linked to the prevention of age-related cognitive decline and the improvement of cognitive functions. Only bioavailable flavonoids, namely catechins, flavonols and anthocyanins, have a positive impact on cognitive functions.
- Memophenol™ is a unique formula of French Grape (Vitis vinifera) and Canadian Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extracts developed within the framework of a 4-year European-North American research program. This extract is rich in in selected bioavailable small size polyphenols such as flavonoids and catechins, which are highly bioavailable, cross the blood brain barrier and can affect on cognitive functions.
- Blueberry’s four active compounds (quercetin glucuronide, chlorogenic acid, petunidin-3-O-glucoside and malvidin-3-glucoside) have shown, when administrated at the same dosage, to absorb even 3-6 times better when combined with grape’s monomers of flavonols.
- Memophenol™ extract improves brain plasticity, microcirculation, neurogenesis and oxidative balance. It has been clinically proven to reverse up to 10 years of cognitive age, to improve working memory and learning capacities.
- Vitacell Memo food supplement contains 300 mg Memophenol™ extract in one capsule. The product is suitable for students to promote learning, active adults to support brain function and for older individuals to prevent cognitive decline.