Vitatabs Active B Natural 60 tabs
Vitamin B tablet
All eight B vitamins in natural active form bound with coenzymes.
- Contains the patented Panmol B-complex from quinoa sprouts.
- Highly bioavailable.
- Recommended for your extra vitamin B need and, for example, for fatigue, adolescents, athletes, alcohol users and all of those who need more vitality and endurance
Vitatabs Active B Ingredients:
Anti-caking agent E 460, Panmol® B-complex quinoa extract (Chenopodium quinoa): Thiamine pyrophosphate (B1), Flavin adenine dinucleotide and flavin mononucleotide (B2), Nicotinamide adenine nucleotide (B3), Pyridoxol and pyridoxamine (B6), Folate (folic acid), Methylcobalamin (B12), Biocytin (biotin), Coenzyme A (B5), Surface finishing agent E 470b
- Vitatabs Active B Natural contains high-quality Panmol®B-complex extract from quinoa sprouts, which contains all eight B vitamins in natural, organic and biologically active form bound with coenzymes. Based on a patented formula and production method, the B vitamins in Panmol®B-complex absorb even four times better than synthetic B vitamins.
- Water-soluble vitamins are needed to maintain normal bodily functions. Biotin and vitamins B1 and B12 are important especially to the nervous system, which together with folic acid and vitamins B2 and B6 help to reduce tiredness and exhaustion.
- Biotin and vitamin B2 affects the skin and mucous membranes, and vitamin B6 is important for hormonal activity. The heart benefits from vitamin B1, which is a necessary vitamin for the hair as well. Vitamin B1 is essential for vision.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid are important for the immune system. For the forming of red cells, the essential vitamins are B2,- B2, -B6,- B12 and folic acid. Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to homocysteine metabolism.
Dosage: 1 – 2 tablets per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners. Suitable for vegans.
Package size: 60 tablets / 60 g