Vitatabs D10 Junior 100 tabs
Vitamin D3 – Full xylitol tablet
- Chewable tablet with strawberry flavour
- For immune system
- For bones and teeth
Sweetener xylitol 92 %, Surface finishing agent E 470 b, Natural-like strawberry aroma, Cholecalciferol, Anticaking agent E 551, Black currant powder
- Vitamin D supports the immune defense system and is important for bones, teeth, muscles, mood and hormonal balance. Vitamin D enhances calcium absorption and maintains calcium balance. Cholecalciferol, which is a vitamin D3 isolated from lanolin found in sheep’s wool, absorbs even 70 % better than plant based ergocalciferol (also known as vitamin D2).
- As very few foods are naturally rich in vitamin D, additional supplement intake is recommended especially for children, elderly people and during pregnancy. Vitamin D supplements are recommended for everybody during the dark winter months.
- Prolonged vitamin D deficiency can result in bone thinning and fragility disorders in adults, especially in elderly people. In children vitamin D deficiency may result in disturbances in growth and motoric skills, weakness, inclination to infections, loss of appetite and rickets.
- Xylitol, also called as birch sugar, is nature’s own sweetener that exists in small amount in berries and fruits. It is a tooth-friendly sweetener that produces approximately 40 % less energy than normal sugar.
- Xylitol use between meals and snacks helps to prevent significantly dental caries. The best effect can be achieved when the tablet is chewed.
1 tablet contains:
Vitamin D3 10 µg
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten.
100 tablets / 30 g