Vitatabs Mangaani 120 tabs
- For bones
- For supportive tissue
- For joints
- Well-absorbing manganese citrate 2,5 mg per tablet
Anticaking agent E 460, Corn starch, Manganese citrate, Surface finishing agent E 470b
1 tablet contains:
Manganese 2,5 mg
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
- Manganese is a mineral naturally occurring in human body in very small amounts, concentrated in kidneys, pancreas, liver and bones. Manganese is a cofactor for a large variety of enzymes with many functions. For example, manganese is a cofactor for an enzyme called manganese superoxide dismutase (MnSOD), which is a potent antioxidant associated with protection against free radical damage. Manganese also acts as a co-enzyme to assist metabolic activity in the human body.
- Manganese is important for the normal functioning of the brain and proper activity of our nervous system throughout the body.
- EFSA has approved the following health claims for manganese.
– Manganese contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
– Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
– Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
– Manganese contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The most important sources of manganese are whole wheat, legume plants, nuts, almonds, plums, eggs, green vegetables and blueberries.
120 tablets / 36 g