Xylitop 100 tabs
Xylitol tablet with peppermint taste
- Chewable xylitol tablet to prevent tooth decay
Xylitol as sweetener 98 %, Magnesium stearate E 470b, Silicon dioxide E 551, Peppermint oil and menthol as aroma
- Only xylitol has been used as a sweetener.
- Excessive use may have laxative effects.
- Free from lactose, yeast and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener found in the fibres of many berries and fruits. Xylitol is also produced by the human body as an intermediate in the normal metabolism of glucose.
- Xylitol is one of the sugar alcohols and it is a tooth-friendly sweetener with 40 % fewer calories than normal sugar.
- Xylitol inhibits the growth of cariogenic bacteria, inhibits plaque growth and promotes remineralization by actually hardening an already existing caries lesion.
- Tasty Xylitop® xylitol tablets promote tooth health when taken between meals. The best results can be obtained when the tablets are chewed. Tablets are suitable for daily use.
Instructions for use
Use daily between meals.
100 tablets / 50 g