Arthro Guard Gel
– Neurotic and muscle pain – rheumatism, arthritis, sciatica, tendovaginitis.
– Painful muscle spasms and strains.
– Bruising and bleeding.
– Muscle fatigue.
– Fractures, sprains and dislocations.
– Light frost.
– Soft tissue injuries with and without bruising.
– Burns, boils, skin inflammatory processes.
– Pre-and post-operative surgical.
Menthol / crystallized 10 mg / carbopol 6.0 mg, 6.0 mg trometamol, alcohol denatured with Timo 97.0 mg, 39.0 mg Metilsolfanilmetan, camphor oil 10.0 mg, tincture of Arnica 39.0 mg Distilled 793.0 mg water.
HOW TO USE:
– Apply 3-5 cm of the gel 2-3 times a day or more, depending on the degree of injury to the affected area.
– Massages gently until it is completely rubbed into the skin.
– Not applicable for external traumatic injuries with broken skin.
– Faster therapeutic effect when administered with ultrasound / phonophoresis / .
In predisposed individuals may experience redness and burning at the application site.
Keep out of reach of children!