DARK CIRCLE CORRECTING CREAM
Dark Circle Correcting
Cream Dark Circle Correcting Cream in tinted version
A sign of fatigue or a hereditary predisposition, dark circles are caused by a build-up of blood pigments (blue dark circles) or skin pigments (brown dark circles).
The LIERAC solution:
Corrective action against the 2 types of dark circles thanks to the radical alliance of a duo of plants with anti-bruising properties and a depigmenting complex for brighter, more luminous eyes.
Available in two versions: non-tinted or tinted cream.
Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and shadows.
Clinically proven effectiveness:
- Reduction in dark circles (dark circles appear lighter and less blue) measured in 60% of volunteers
Effects observed by consumers:
- Under-eye dark circles appear reduced 70%
- The product is effective to help diminish visible signs of fatigue 78%
- The eyes look more luminous 66%
Studies conducted with 50 women between 19 and 67 years of age who used the product morning and night for 6 weeks.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
This non-greasy cream offers a unique solution to help correct the appearance of the two types of under-eye dark circles thanks to an ultra-comprehensive formula.
- Brightening botanical complex: this plant-derived complex exclusive to LIERAC goes specifically to work on the two pigments that cause the appearance of dark spots (Melanin and Lipofuscin).
- Arnica and butcherbroom extracts to address blue dark circles: very rich in flavonoids, these plant extracts have the ability to help diminish the appearance of bruising.
- Vitamins C and E: two anti-oxidant vitamins that help protect cell membranes and all elements necessary for cellular life.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
HOW TO USE
Gently massage on morning and night. Begin application at the inner corners below the eyes, then glide over dark circles several times in the direction of the outer eye corners. With the index and middle fingers, lightly pat the area in the same direction to help stimulate surface circulation and enhance absorption of the cream.