- Control of blood sugar
- Stimulate carbohydrate metabolism
- Reduction of body weight
- Stimulation of pancreatic beta cells to produce more insulin
- Absorption of endogenously produced insulin
- Active degradation of endogenous insulin
- Full absorption of glucose from muscle cells
- Degradation of starch entering the body through food
- Full absorption of mono and polysaccharides in the intestine
It lowers triglycerides and blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin production. They also help not only lower blood sugar, but also prevent eye diseases and dysfunctions of blood vessels that often accompany diabetes.
- Leg pods
Reduces blood sugar levels in diabetes. It helps the normal functioning of the pancreas.