Floten 20 capsules
Floten is a TeamPro probiotic
that promotes the normal condition of the gastrointestinal tract and stimulates the normal intestinal peristalsis. This product contributes to the proper degradation and absorption of macro and micronutrients, supports the immune system and is suitable for use during and after antibiotic treatment. This powerful probiotic formula combines 10 different microbial cultures. This determines the multifaceted synbiotic effect that contributes to normal gastrointestinal function. Flotten contains 12.5 billion vital cells per gram of substance. The special technology of raw material extraction is the reason why the probiotic complex is resistant to stomach acids and bile salts.
Floten is a powerful probiotic formula that combines 10 different microbial cultures. This determines the multifaceted synbiotic effect that contributes to normal gastrointestinal function. Floten contains 12.5 billion vital cells in one capsule.
Floten Active Ingredients:
– Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 is a highly effective strain, naturally inhabiting the gut, oral cavity and female genitalia. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 supports the production of vitamin K and the enzyme that breaks down sugars in dairy products – lactase. Helps digestive processes and helps maintain the natural balance of the intestinal flora.
– Lactobacillus casei is found in the digestive system and urinary tract, as well as in some fermented foods (eg: yogurt). It affects some metabolic factors such as body weight and insulin levels in the body.
– Lactobacillus paracasei promotes digestive function and defense. Helps to increase energy levels.
– Lactobacillus plantarum is extracted from plants and is a natural inhabitant of the gut in humans and animals. Promotes normal intestinal permeability.
– Lactobacillus rhamnosus is used in babies and children and helps in the proper functioning of the stomach and intestines. In adults, it has a beneficial effect on the intestinal flora after a hospital stay, chemotherapy or climate change.
– Bifidobacterium bifidum promotes the action of the digestive system and the “good bacteria” in the gut.
– Bifidobacterium breve stimulates the normal functioning of the large intestine and the immune system.
– Bifidobacterium lactis has a beneficial effect on lactose intolerance and at the same time stimulates the immune system. Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
– Bifidobacterium longum helps to maintain a healthy balance of the gastrointestinal tract.
– Streptococcus thermophilus is used to create lactic acid. This strain breaks down lactose into acid, so it is a very suitable supplement for people with lactose intolerance. Stimulates the immune system and promotes colon health.
The prebiotic of fructooligosaccharides creates a favorable environment for the development and optimal activity of the strains included in the probiotic complex.
It comes in a convenient pack of 20 capsules.
Ingredients in 1 capsule: Bifidobacterium lactis – 2.25 billion CFU / g; Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 – 2.0 billion CFU / g; Lactobacillus casei – 1.5 billion CFU / g; Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 1.5 1.5 billion CFU / g; Lactobacillus paracasei – 1.0 billion CFU / g; Lactobacillus plantarum – 1.0 billion CFU / g; Streptococcus thermophilus – 1.0 billion CFU / g; Bifidobacterium bifidum – 0.75 billion CFU / g; Bifidobacterium breve – 0.75 billion CFU / g; Bifidobacterium longum – 0.75 billion CFU / g. Contains no milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, soy, simple sugars, corn, eggs, yeast, artificial flavors and preservatives.
How to use:
1 capsule a day.
The most appropriate time for fasting is in the morning on an empty stomach. Wait at least 10-15 minutes after ingestion of Floten before eating, because the stomach acid that will be released to process the food ingested can affect the beneficial bacteria. It is recommended to take at least 3 hours after taking antibiotics.
Do not take the product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. If you are taking anticoagulants, an upcoming surgery, or if you are pregnant, you should consult your doctor before taking any medicines or supplements.