FOR MALE FERTILITY
Happy Man improves all the parameters of semen quality required for successful conception and healthy pregnancy.
Positively affects mobility, morphology, sperm count, and seminal fluid volume.
Happy Man has a beneficial effect on the reduction of DNA fragmentation in the sperm.
To whom it is appropriate?
- Men with poor sperm quality
- Men over 35 years of age (so-called secondary infertility)
- Men with increased DNA fragmentation
- Pairs of ART therapy (Assisted Reproductive Technologies)
- Pairs, Planning Insemination (IUI)
- Pairs with established recurrent fetal loss
- Men with subclinical form of varicocele
- After varicocelectomy
- Pairs with failed attempts to conceive