Probimax 8 – 60 caps
Lactic acid bacteria – Inulin capsule
8 lactic acid bacteria cultures + inulin
· When travelling and during antibiotic treatment
Gelatin (capsule shell)
Lactic acid bacteria mixture, which contains at least one billion (1,0 x 109) lactic acid bacteria / capsules at the time of manufacture:
Surface finishing agent E 470 b
- Probimax 8® capsules contain eight lactose free entero coated lactic acid bacteria. Entero coating means that the lactic acid bacteria are protected to sustain stomach’s acidity so they can have an affect in the right place, the intestines.
- Lactic acid bacteria maintain balanced and healthy intestinal flora. Regularly taken they promote general well-being. They act as part of the intestines’ natural and useful bacteria preventing the activity of harmful microbes.
- Probimax 8®capsules also contain inulin. Inulin is a natural prebiotic produced from chicory root (Cichorium intybus) that promotes the growth of useful Bifido bacteria in the intestines and cleanses the intestines by decreasing harmful bacteria and thus leading to healthier microbe flora. Inulin also relives the symptoms of constipation and increases defecation frequency and mass.
- The product is recommended to balance intestinal microflora e.g. when travelling, during antibiotic treatment or diet changes. Suitable for continuous use.
1–3 capsules per day with liquid.
Storage: In room temperature lid properly closed.
60 capsules / 30 g