TRIACTAL x30 is a unique combination of wormwood, carnation and walnut (Artemisia annua L, Clove, Walnut) and is a powerful tool for protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Release of the body from heavy metals, fats and waste products from metabolism.
- Supporting the activity of the blood and lymphatic systems, the cells and tissues in the body.
- Supporting the activity of the digestive, excretory, respiratory and immune systems as well as the vegetative.
- Beneficial impact on the fight against tumor education.
- Total toning action;
TRIACTAL x30 is particularly suitable for:
- Functions of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Cognitive functions
- Metabolism and energy production
- Formation of collagen for normal bone function
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Correct formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- The normal metabolic rate of iron
- Maintain mucosal condition
- Keeping your eyesight
- The normal metabolism of homocysteine
- Metabolic exchange of proteins and glycogen
- Maintenance of the blood vessels and the cardiovascular system
THE UNIQUE COUPLING BETWEEN PELINE, CARAMPHIL AND WRAP is a powerful tool for cleansing the body from toxins, bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites deeply stuck in the body to prevent and respond to a wide range of liver and kidney problems. Supports the activity of the digestive and secretory systems. It has a beneficial effect on the fight against tumor formation. There is a general tonic effect of post-chemotherapy conditions, joint bone problems and various pains.
TRIACTAL x30 Dosage:
1 capsule daily with enough water.
Experts recommend 3 months to get the best results. But you can begin to feel some of the benefits and improvements much earlier.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended for persons under 18 years of age.
In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding and higher doses, consult a physician.
Do not exceed the daily dose.
Store in a dry and cool place not accessible to young children.