Flax seed oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids: Omega-3 – 65%, Omega 6 and Omega 9. Omega – 3 and Omega – 6 are essential (indispensable) for the human body and it can not synthesize them. In the normal diet of modern man, the ratio of two fatty acids is compromised at the expense of a higher intake of omega-6 and less than necessary quantities of Omega-3 fatty acids. Therefore, experts recommend an additional intake of omega-3 fatty acids contained in optimal quantities in VitaFlax Oil.
– Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
– Improves the condition of blood vessels after heart disease, help prevent the development of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
– Helps restore the heart rhythm and preventing his violations later.
– It helps in case high blood pressure.
– Has a unique anti-inflammatory action, especially in inflammation and joint pain and arthritis, inflammation of the stomach, intestines, bronchi.
– Stimulates wound healing and the development of bone tissue.
– Helps restore liver diseases.
– Improves functioning of the brain and act favorably with mental illness and depression. Is particularly useful in diseases of the nervous system (mental abnormalities, Alzheimer’s, memory distortion, migraine condition after stroke, inattention, lowering the concentration of attention, etc.);
– Assist the proper functioning of thyroid and pituitary.
– Prevent the occurrence of heart attack and stroke.
– Improves the functional status of brain and spinal cord and eyes.
– Helps prevent allergic dermatoses (psoriasis, eczema, neurodermatitis, etc.).
– Is useful in diabetes and prevention of complications of the disease.
– Helps reduce the symptoms of gout, purify the blood.
– Support the proper feeding of the unborn child.
– Improves funktsiiti kidney.
Twice a day, 2 capsules after a meal, and for an optimal outcome, the duration of intake should be not less than 3 months.