Vitatabs Folaatti 60 tabs
Folic acid tablet:
- Bioactive form of folic acid (L-methylfolate).
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- For nervous system, tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and to normal blood formation.
- Easy to swallow fast-melting tablet.
Package size: 60 tablets / 18 g
- Folate or folic acid is a water soluble vitamin, which the human body needs to synthesize DNA, repair DNA, and methylate DNA as well as to act as a cofactor in certain biological reactions.
- Folic acid is normally found in a wide variety of foods and is commonly consumed through a diet of green leafy vegetables, sprouts, fruits, brewer’s yeast, and animal products such as milk and dairy products, egg yolk and liver.
- Folic acid supplementation is needed especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Therefore folic acid is recommened with daily dosage of 400 µg for those planning for pregnancy. Folic acid’s upper intake level is 1000 µg per day.
- Vitatabs® Folaatti contains 400 µg of folic acid or folate (vitamin B9). The Quatrefolic® folate used in the product is the most bioactive form of folic acid (L-methylfolate).
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, to normal blood formation and has a role in the process of cell division. It also contributes to normal psychological function, the normal function of the immune system, to normal homocysteine metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.