Vitatabs Koliini 60 tabs
- Contributes to lipid metabolism
- Boosts homocysteine metabolism
- Supports liver function
VitaCholine® choline, Anticaking agent E460, Surface finishing agent E 470b
2 tablets contains:
VitaCholine® choline 550 mg
1 tablet twice per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
- Vitatabs Koliini –tablets contain VitaCholine® choline 550 mg in daily dosage.
- Choline is a vitamin-like compound that is found in all the body’s tissues in the phospholipids of cell membranes. It is involved in the communication between cells as intermediating substance.
- Choline helps to maintain the metabolism at the cellular level: it promotes normal lipid metabolism and the metabolism of homocysteine.
- Choline also promotes the maintenance of normal liver function as it is involved in the regulation of fat storage in liver.
- Choline is important for the well-being of the heart and blood circulation as it reduces the amount of homocysteine in changing it to other amino acids.
- Choline supports the functioning of a number of nutrients, including betaine, carnitine, creatine, omega-3 fatty acids and B vitamins.
- Choline is a beneficial nutrient for ageing people and athletes as it regulates muscle function and metabolism as well as the use and storage of energy.
- Choline protects nitric oxide and thus allows the proper intake of energy and nutrients for muscles.
- Vitatabs® Koliini does not contain any ingredients of animal origin.
60 tablets / 60 g