DOPPELHERZ SYSTEM ANTARKTIS KRILL
- High in omega-3 fatty acid
- Oil 100% eco-friendly Antarctic Krill
- For normal functioning of the heart, brain and vision
- With added calcium, vitamin D3 and B1
Omega-3 fatty acids, essential for the health of the brain, eyes and heart.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential because the body needs them and can not produce them. With the greatest importance are docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are associated with phospholipids, which helps to better absorption otorganizma.
Healthy characteristics of Omega-3 fatty acids:
- Protection and prevention of cardiovascular system
- Important for normal function of the brain
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- In combination with Vitamin B1 assist energy production in cells and normal function of the nervous system
Astaxanthin is an essential antioxidant that is found in many abundant in krill oil and gives his red-orange color.
Cardiovascular and nervous systems need both Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins and minerals that are not always receive sufficient quantities of food.
One of the important minerals calcium. He participated in:
- normal function of muscles
- nerve impulse transmission
Important for the absorption of calcium is vitamin D, which in turn contributes to:
- health of muscles and bones
- the process of cell division
- the normal activity of the immune system
Vitamin B1 supports the normal function of the cardiovascular and nervous system.
Take 2 capsules daily with meals with sufficient fluid.