LactaHelp 20 caps
Lactase – Protease Enzyme Capsule
- Lactose protease enzyme capsule
- Strong and effective –4500 FCC-units lactase enzyme / 1 capsule
Rice bran, Anti-caking agent E 460, Gelatin (capsule shell, porcine-bovine), Lactase, Proteases, Colour E 171 (capsule shell)
- Lactase is essential for digestive hydrolysis of lactose . Lactase enzyme hydrolyse lactose, i.e. milk sugar into glucose and galactose in the intestines, which is then absorbed from the small intestine to blood circulation.
- Deficiency of the lactase enzyme in metabolism cause lactose to pass into large intestine as such, where the bacteria starts to digest it as nutrition. This might cause the formation of gas, which can be felt as edema and flatulence. Lactase absorbs water and thus excrement will then turn to more fluid.
- LactaHelp – lactase-protease product is for those whose own lactase enzyme production is not sufficient. Capsules contain 4 500 FCC units lactase (FCC = Food chemical codex).
- In order to get the best possible effect, it is recommended to take the capsule right before a meal containing lactose.
- As an additional advantage, capsules contain three different protease enzymes that support and supplement each other’s functions, thus enhancing the absorption of food’s protein, i.e. milk protein.
1 capsule contains:
Lactase 4500 FCC
Protease 4.5 21000 HUT
Protease 3.0 40,7 SAPU
Protease 6.0 4000 HUT
1 capsule with a meal containing lactose. Capsule can also be opened and content mixed with food (not hot).
Free from yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
20 capsules/ 12 g