OXIBIO 30 tablets
OXIBIO is a precise combination of powerful antioxidants
N-acetyl-cysteine, alpha lipoic acid, lutein and zeaxanthin.
– N-acetyl-cysteine - a derivative of the amino acid cysteine syarozadarzhashtata. NATIONAL has a direct antioxidant effect, especially in the liver. Also contributing to increased synthesis of the most important cellular antioxidant – glutathione. Absorption of pure glutathione supplementation is negligible and has been shown that the use of NATIONAL is a better approach to increase glutathione levels. Also acts NATIONAL sekretologichno and is widely used in clinical practice in pulmonary diseases. In the prophylactic administration of NATIONAL patients with chronic bronchitis was observed a positive effect on the incidence and severity of bacterial infections. There is ample evidence of hepatoprotective and anti-tumor effect of Nat.
– Alpha lipoic acid is a broad spectrum antioxidant, normally produced in the body. There are other cellular antioxidants (glutathione vitamins. E, Vit. C) after free radical attack. It can connect several heavy metals, leading to the formation of free radicals. For decades, alpha-lipoic acid is used for prevention and treatment of complications of diabetes (uvrezhdaen the nerves and blood vessels) associated with chronic oxidative stress. Several clinical studies have shown positive effects of alpha-lipoic acid in toxic liver damage and reduced oxidative stress and immunosuppression in cancer.
Carotenoids (xanthophylls): Lutein and zeaxanthin are the main components of macular pigment (yellow body) in the central retina. They protect cells by neutralizing the ocular photochemical-generated free radicals and absorb (filter) some rays of light industry. These antioxidants are essential and are treated only by diet (green leafy vegetables, corn, etc.). Clinical studies show that supplementation of 6-12 mg lutein / zeaxanthin per day can effectively increase their concentration in the retina and reduce damage to the macula known as macular degeneration, which is the leading cause of vision loss with age. The need of lutein may be higher for: cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration associated with age and more.
Oksibio is a powerful and balanced antioxidant formula:
– Neutralize free radicals;
– Helps maintain a healthy vascular system
– Assist in the recovery of heart muscle, blood vessels and their proper functioning;
– Recommended for eye diseases due to lack of lutein;
– Positive influence on the physical growth and fertility;
– Also beneficial for skin and hair growth;
– Positive influence the health of joints;
– Improves the functions of the respiratory system, especially in smokers’
– Improves hormonal balance in the body.
– For adults take 1 – 2 tablets daily after meals. For children over 6 years 1 tablet daily after meals. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
– OXIBIO is not suitable to be used in children under 6 years.